Apply to join Brightside Preschool in 5 simple steps:
1. Send us your completed Registration Form detailing your contact information and the sessions your child wishes to attend. We accept forms via email, post or handed in in person. If you need help with this just let us know.
2. Wait for us to contact you. We will let you know if we are able to allocate a place right away or whether your child has been placed on the waiting list. We will follow up with parents on our waiting list once a space becomes available. We will send you a Preschool Place Offer Letter which needs to be returned within a week or the place may be allocated to another child on our list.
3. When it is time for your child to join us we will arrange settling in sessions. See below for more details. An invoice will be sent out to fee paying families 3-4 weeks before the start date with the first payment being due in advance. Fees can be paid monthly, half termly or termly depending on your preference.
4. Complete the 'All about me' pack, and funding/payment forms. Forms will be reviewed during settling in sessions and must be completed before your child's official start date. Help completing the forms is available if required,
5. Find out who your child's Key Worker will be. Each child has their own Key Worker matched with them when they join the Preschool, this helps natural relationships to flourish rather than expecting children to bond with a key worker of our choosing.
Our Managing Director, Alison, supports families throughout their registration and settling in periods. The Key Worker is then introduced as the child's main carer and will carry out their observations, assessments, parent consultations, and personal care.